Lululemon Blue + Cream Classic Stripe Pace Setter Skirt / Sz 6
Technical gear with a feminine spin. This Lululemon Pace Setter running skirt pulls double duty... perfect for running and cute enough for running errands! Original retail $58
- Lululemon women's Pace Setter running skirt (Style#: W8301R)
- Blue and cream stripe (Designer color: Classic Stripe Polar Cream Beaming Blue / Laceoflage Polar Cream Beaming Blue)
- Lightweight moisture-wicking Swift fabric with four-way stretch
- Flat front with flirty pleated back
- Mesh trim and serged seam details
- Wide Power Luxtreme waistband with continuous drawcord (coordinating floral print inside)
- Built-in Luxtreme shorts liner with sticky hem to prevent riding up
- Vented at back for breathability
- Two pockets at front waistband, zippered pocket at back
- Body: 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- Made in Indonesia
SIZE AS LABELED: 6
Front length: 12.25"
Back length: 13"
CONDITION: New without tags, never worn
I find the below information to be the most helpful in European-American size conversions. Sizing varies between designers. This serves only as a guideline. For best results, please compare any measurements listed within the descripiton to the measurements of a similar, well-fitting item of your own. These guidelines are for women's sizes only.
Garment measurements are taken with item laid flat and unstretched (if applicable). Precise measurements are difficult to guarantee, any measurements are approximate. Please allow 1/2" larger or smaller to accommodate difference between measurements and actual garment. Compare measurements to a similar garment that fits you well.
An item that may have been tried on or altered but that has not been worn.
- NEW WITH TAGS: New, never worn or used. Either original designer or store tags attached (not always both). May have been altered in some way, whether in fit or addition/removal of design element. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
- NEW IN BOX: New, never worn shoes. Still in box. Dust bags not always available. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
- NEW (WITHOUT TAGS): Item appears to be new, never worn or used. Original tags or box not available. May have been altered in some way, whether in fit or addition/removal of design element. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
An item that has been used or worn previously. See item description for full details and information about any imperfections. All merchandise has been carefully inspected. Style Therapy attempts to provide the most accurate description of condition, yet it is impossible to describe every single spot, scratch, ink pen mark, or any of the blemishes inherent in leathers or other specialty items. Within the pre-owned item condition, there are several general subcategories to help easily explain general condition. See below:
- EXCELLENT: Although used, an item that may offer a similar experience to buying a new item. Previously worn, showing only very slight/subtle signs of any wash or wear. Usually no major visible flaws or damage but see item description for additional condition information.
- VERY GOOD: Previously worn with moderate wash/fade or wear. Usually few major visible flaws or damage but see item description for additional condition information.
- GOOD: Previously worn, possibly with minor visible flaw(s), and/or significant wash/fade or wear. See item description for additional condition information.
- FAIR: Previously worn possibly with significant visible flaw(s), and/or heavy wash/fade or wear. See item description for additional condition information.
- VINTAGE: A broad term used to describe new or used items originating from another era, usually between 20-100 years old. Anything older than 100 years is considered antique. Whether items are new or used, buyers should expect to find signs of age and/or wear.